Eureka Union
School District

To complete the registration process for new students, please bring a copy of the online New Student Registration Confirmation and the following documents to your school of residence (Note: For pending or approved Intra/Interdistrict transfers, please bring the documents to your requested school):
  1. Child's Original Birth Certificate*
  2. Proof of Residency* See Details Below
  3. Child's Current Immunization Records*
*Documents are required as part of the registration process. See details of each below.

Proof of ResidencyTop of Page

Parent/Guardian must present one of the following in parent(s) or legal guardian(s) name for residence verification:
  • Utility Bill or
  • Garbage Bill or
  • Home Telephone Bill (cellular phone bills are not acceptable) or
  • Letter from Social Services verifying residency (verification must be current - within past 30 days) or
  • Home Purchase Agreement/Contract (utility bill required within 30 days of move-in date)

New Student Health Documentation RequirementsTop of Page

Children entering into 1st grade are required to provide the following documentation:
  1. Physical Form (CHDP)- This is a requirement for 1st grade, but we provide it for incoming Kindergarten students because it is valid for up to 18 months prior to entering 1st grade. Please be advised that the physical examination must be after February 2017 in order to comply with this requirement. Must be completed by a doctor, signed, and stamped.
  2. Oral Health Form- Must be completed and signed (or stamped) by a dentist prior to May 31st of the student's first year in a California public school.

Administration Of Medication AuthorizationsTop of Page

Our SchoolsTop of Page