Eureka Union
School District

Interdistrict RequestsTop of Page

A student crossing his armsThe Eureka Union School District is always eager to encourage new students from neighboring districts interested in our district.  We welcome you to explore our website and contact the district office or school sites for further questions or information.

Interdistrict Transfer Requests from students outside of our District to come to our schools are accepted on a space available basis. You will be required to reapply each school year per Placer County policy. The student must maintain good academic standing, good attendance and proper behavior as determined by the principal of the school of assignment.
  • Contact your School District of Residence to obtain an Interdistrict Transfer Request and fill out their form.
  • Their designee will sign and date the release and they will mail the form to the Eureka Union School District.
  • Once received by our District, it is date stamped and your child will be notified of acceptance or put onto our waiting list for the next school year.
  • Acceptance into the Eureka Union School District is based on space availability.

Requests Due by April 12, 2019Top of Page

The District will begin accepting Interdistrict and Intradistrict Transfer Requests for the 2019-2020 school year on January 8, 2019. All current Interdistrict and Intradistrict Transfer Requests must be renewed annually.  

Interdistrict and Intradistrict Transfer Forms must be received in the District Office no later than April 12, 2019 to be considered for the next school year.

If you reside outside of the Eureka District boundaries, please contact your district of residence to complete an Interdistrict Transfer Request form. 

Intradistrict Attendance AgreementsTop of Page

Intradistrict Attendance Agreements are now available online.  Please choose the link below based on the school year that you are enrolling your student.

Interdistrict PoliciesTop of Page

Our SchoolsTop of Page