skip to main content
placeholder for top bar

Registration Documents

To complete the registration, we will need to see the four items listed below. The preferred method is for you to upload these documents during the on-line registration process. If uploading is not an option, you may also drop off these items in person to your school of residence. (Note: For pending or approved Intra/Interdistrict transfers, please provide these documents to your requested school). Due to the current environment and social distancing, we have limited space in our offices, so please contact your site for best available times.
  1. Child's Original Birth Certificate
  2. Proof of Residency*
  3. Child's Current Immunization Records*
  4. Health and Developmental Form*
  5. Most Recent IEP or 504 (if applicable)
* See details below.
Proof of Residency

Proof of Residency

Parent/Guardian must present one of the following in parent(s) or legal guardian(s) name for residence verification:
  • Utility Bill or
  • Garbage Bill or
  • Home Telephone Bill (cellular phone bills are not acceptable) or
  • Letter from Social Services verifying residency (verification must be current - within past 30 days) or
  • Home Purchase Agreement or Lease Agreement or Rental Agreement
Children entering into 1st grade are required to provide the following documentation:
  1. Report of Health Examination for School Entry (CHDP)- This is a requirement for 1st grade, but we provide it for incoming Kindergarten students because it is valid for up to 18 months prior to entering 1st grade. Please be advised for the 2022-2023 school year, the physical examination must be completed after February 2021 in order to comply with this requirement. This form must be completed by an authorized medical provider, signed, and stamped.
  2. Oral Health Form- Must be completed and signed (or stamped) by a dentist prior to May 31st of the student's first year in a California public school.