- Superintendent's Corner
- District Administration
- District Goals, LCAP & Federal Addendum (2023-24)
- Emergency Information/Resources
- History of EUSD
- Public Notices
- School Information
- Start/End Times for Schools & the EUSD Calendar
- Vision and Pathways
- What School Will My Student Attend?
- Why EUSD?
The 80's are known as the "Me" generation. Status and designer labels were big. Video games, Cabbage Patch dolls, minivans, aerobics, and talk shows became a part of our lives. Cavitt Jr. High opened its doors to students in 1981.
- Ron Feist was chosen as Superintendent in 1982. He led the district for 22 years and built six schools.
- Personal computers arrived at Cavitt and Eureka schools in the fall of 1983.
- Eureka Schools Foundation was established by Sheila Anderson, Marge Blumenfield and Ron Feist. It currently contributes over $500,000 annually to enrichment programs throughout the district.
- July 1986 - changes in classroom configuration with Greenhills becoming a pure K-3 school, Eureka 4-6, and Cavitt 7-8.
- Mitigation fees were collected to help pay the cost of new facilities.
Click link to view: