- Superintendent's Corner
- District Goals, LCAP & Federal Addendum (2022-23)
- Emergency Information/Resources
- History of EUSD
- Public Notices
- School Information
- Start/End Times for Schools & the EUSD Calendar
- Vision and Pathways
- What School Will My Student Attend?
- Why EUSD?
The Nineties are known as the electronic age. The World Wide Web was created in 1992. E-mail, online shopping and e-commerce changed our lifestyle. In 1994, three million people were online. Web use increased to 100 million people by 1998.
- New district logo approved
- The Land Bank program made it possible for the district to purchase land for Maidu and Olympus school sites.
- The first Foundation fund-raiser was held in March, 1993 at the Northridge Country Club.
- The STAR before and after school program was approved for a one-year pilot in June of 1994.
- The Board approved the computer network for attendance, business services, etc., in August, 1994.
- Ridgeview School was dedicated in October, 1994.
- Olympus was dedicated in October, 1996.
- Maidu School was dedicated in April, 1997.
- The new District Office opened in November, 1997.
- The new Eureka web site is up and running in September, 1999.
- Excelsior School was dedicated in October, 1999.