- Business Office
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Facilities, Maintenance & Operations
- Human Resources
- Nutrition Services
- Student Services
Bus Pass Application
All Bus Pass Application will be processed online via MyschoolBucks.
**Due to Bus Driver shortages, bus routes may be canceled at a moments notice**
Click the following below to apply for a bus pass!
Eureka Union School District allows on-line payment for bus passes using a credit card, debit card or electronic check via MySchoolBucks.
What is MySchoolBucks?
MySchoolBucks is an online payment service that provides parents the ability to pay for school fees, student purchases and more.
Enrollment is easy!
If you are already using MySchoolBucks to pay for school meals, your account is already set-up and ready to go! Just login as and click on the new link to Store. Please note that although access on our website is through the Nutrition Services Program, funds are held separately by Roseville JUHSD and Eureka USD and cannot be transferred between programs.
If you do not yet have an account, you may enroll with the following simple steps:
- Click here register for an account.
- Please select Roseville Joint Union High School District as your School District.
- Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
If you have any questions, please visit www.myschoolbucks.com and click Help or call MySchoolBucks Customer Support at 1-855-832-5226.
Bus Pass Refund
A pro-rated refund for returned bus passes will be issued for following reasons and subject to a $10.00 service charge:
- A student who subsequently is reassigned to a special education program and whose IEP requires special transportation.
- Students who experience extended illnesses in excess of fifteen consecutive school days.
- Students moving out of the busing area.
- Students who possess an annual pass and are denied transportation in the first semester of the school year for the remainder of the year due to disciplinary reasons.
- Download request form here: Transportation - Request for Bus Pass Refund